Saturday, September 8, 2007

Behind Every Good Chef there is a Better Woman

I know this is going to come off as sappy and corny, but I am going to do it anyways. Without the unconditional love that Jen gives to me, I would have never made it through the past two weeks. Everyday she was there for me, pushing me on, telling me I could do it. Everyday she was there to take care of my dog, make me dinner, take my socks off for me when I got home ( I LOVE IT WHEN SHE DOES THAT), and do anything else I might need done to keep me sane, happy, and in good health. Without this girl I would have been lost. So Baby, if you are reading this I want you to know that I love you more than anything. You have no idea how much every litttle thing you did meant to me. I will never take you for granted, and will always be there to support you the way you did for me.

1 comment:

Creative Ass said...

you are the best! i love you!