Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

So tomorrow is the last day of the U.S. Open, and I can not wait for it to be over. I have been so mentally drained the past two weeks that I do not know if my brain will ever work right again. Not to mention the strain that the long hours everyday since August 19 has put on my body, and my realtionship. It is not easy on a relationship, when one person is gone at 4 in the morning and doesn't return until 10 at night; EVERYDAY. Anyways, all the food is prepped for tomorrow. Now all we have to do is send it to Flushing on a truck and we are officially done. I will say this though, this experience has made me a better Chef. And at the end of the day, after the last plate is cleared and the clients are happy, that's all that matters. Goodbye Tennis, I will see you next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it through the US Open. I will have to have you and Jen over for BBQ soon.