Saturday, September 1, 2007

Cheap Whore

So I have already bitched to Jen, Thomas (my brother), and Lisa (my director @ work, aka-->my work Mom), so there is nobody left to bitch to but you. Seeing that I work in a kitchen that has no a/c, and no windows that open; I thought it would be a nice idea to supply my cooks w/ Red Bull. We are working long days, everyday, for the U.S. Open. So when I purchased 10 cases of this devil of a drink, I thought it was a nice gesture. Thought that my cooks would appreciate me looking out for them, and be happy. Red Bull is like crack to these people. They are like 5 year olds when it comes to Red Bull. Someone got more than me, someone took two, someone stole mine. Shut the FUCK UP!!!!!!!!! I put two cases (48 cans) in ice to cool down yesterday so could give it to them after lunch. When I brought the lexan full of Red Bull to the kitchen to so nicely distribute them, there were now only 30 cans. So someone, or a group of people broke into the cage I had the delicious beverage locked up in, and stole 18 of them. Never in my entire professional career have I been so mad at people that work for me. That might not even be the right word, more like I was disappointed in them. I was disappointed that the nice thing I was trying to do for them was spoiled by their childish behavior. I felt used, abused, and taken advantage of. The moral of the story is that "Nice guys always finish LAST!" So no more fun in the kitchen, no more Mr. Nice Guy, and most definitely no more FUCKING RED BULL!!!

1 comment:

Admin said...

Take all of the Red Bull and drink it in front of them while saying.."Mmmmmm this Red Bull is sooooo Good. I think it's giving me wings!"

Just keep saying that every 5-10 Minutes until it's all gone.